Eden’s Edge Lodge is set in flat farmland some 4.4km outside Motueka. From Motueka, drive north on State Highway 60 towards Abel Tasman National Park and cross the Motueka River after 2 minutes. Some 50m after the bridge, take the first turn on your right (Lodder Lane). We are one kilometre down that lane, on your left.
Our small town of Motueka has around 7,000 people and lies at the top of the South Island, 40 minutes from Nelson city and only 15 minutes from Abel Tasman National Park. It has all the usual retail outlets and will meet most of your travelling needs. Most small businesses close around 4:00 - 5:00pm, except for restaurants, chain stores and supermarkets. Good quality cafes and restaurants are too numerous to mention. We recommend you collect any supplies needed before your check in.
- 5 minutes by car and 15 minutes along the regional ‘Great Taste Trail’ to Motueka, our nearest town.
- 20 minutes by car from Marahau (the start of Abel Tasman National Park).
- 15 minutes by car from Kaiteriteri, our region’s premier beach and famous for its beauty.
- Close to Kahurangi National Park, with its stunning scenery and native wildlife.
- Within easy drive of the famous Pupu Springs, Wharariki Beach and Farewell Spit attractions.
- Close to local micro-breweries, wineries and arts & crafts.