Chris & Liz of Eden's Edge Backpacker Lodge, Motueka
Welcome to Eden’s Edge, our modern backpacker lodge. This is us, Chris and Liz, enjoying time on the water in Abel Tasman National Park.
Lonely Planet (Sept 2012);
"Well-designed facilities, spotless kitchen, inviting communal areas, ample decks, ... this new lodge comes pretty darn close to backpacker heaven."
BBH customer rating; 93% (2013)
Hostelworld customer rating; 97% (as at Sept 2010)
* we're only small, so do book early to avoid disappointment.
* arrival time is between 3:00pm - 8:00pm unless by prior arrangement
Surrounded by pasture and orchards, our Braeburn apple orchard has panoramic views over the countryside to the hills of Abel Tasman National Park.
Eden’s Edge is the perfect place to relax:
- Experienced hostel owners and travelers, we know the best local activities.
- Five minutes from Motueka, a great little Kiwi farming town; Nelson City and vineyards are within easy reach.
- Ten minute’s drive to golden Kaiteriteri Beach, sea kayaking and Abel Tasman’s water taxi services.
- Fifteen minute's drive to Marahau for walking in the park.
- Explore beautiful Golden Bay with its dramatic Wharariki Beach
- For the more adventurous, experience the breath-taking wilderness of Kahurangi National Park.
- Discover the local countryside on our hire bikes.
- Complete each day with an evening stroll to the Riwaka inlet.
- We are part of the well established and highly regarded BBH network, providing cost effective accommodation throughout New Zealand. To view their website and find out more about the advantages of using it, visit www.bbh.co.nz.